Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pre-Spring Cleaning

Well, it's not looking like the temperatures are warming up any time soon, despite the fact the last few days have been warmer than the forecast, but 25 F is just not very warm! In spite of that, or perhaps because I'm getting so frustrated I finally tackled my usually clutter kitchen island and it is finally clutter free and the tiles are shiny! It made me so pleased with myself I suddenly decided I would scrub the bathroom sink and counter and the toilet. I almost feel as though I should clean something else, but I don't want to burn myself out. I think I'll just try to keep it the island clean through the process of making dinner when things usually start getting out of hand.

Now if I could only find a way to clean the clutter on the plywood counter to the right of the stove. Since I haven't found any tiles or other suitable thing to cover it with that section just collects "stuff". Perhaps I'll think of someway to clean it up later, for now it's time to ride my exercise bike.

No comments: