Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Beautiful Post-Storm Day

Generally after a snow storm the next couple of days are cloudy, cruddy and not photo worthy. But this storm that went through last night was already gone when I got out of bed this morning, the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Plus the temperature was rising fairly rapidly and was already 24 degrees when I headed out with Luna and Ziggy for our morning walk. I took my trusty Panasonic ZS-15 which hadn't been used outside much this winter due to the bitter cold. Here are a few of my photos, with dogs, of course.

Heading up the driveway
On the swamp trail
Luna heading back down the driveway
Luna hunting for squirrels
Another driveway shot
Ziggy looking for the squirrel he chased up a tree
I would say the pups and I had a fun day. For some reason Ziggy decided he was going to run through as many snow drifts as he could. You never know where those squirrels are hiding, but even all that extra exercise didn't tire him out.

No comments: