Sunday, January 12, 2014

Well, I Ate a lot Over the Holidays!

I forced myself onto the scale today. Since mid October when I last weighed myself I gained 14 pounds. So much for the vague idea I had of not gaining much. Last January I determined that I had gained 11 pounds. So over 14 months, I essentially gained 25 pounds. Not pretty, even though people are always telling me "it doesn't show, you're so tall", I know it, I can feel it and I am not pleased. Now if I can just persuade myself to do something about it. Riding my exercise bike yesterday for the first time this year isn't going to help if I don't continue and eat less. So, let's see if I can ride it 3 times a week for 20 minutes at a time, continue walking the dogs, of course, eat less junk food and drink less beer and wine. *sigh* In other words, the usual. I am sure my 2 or 3 readers of this blog are holding their collective breath that I can DO IT!

No comments: