Sunday, September 1, 2013

Last Day of August, Oops, First Day of September!

I figured I may as well post something.

Finally, I had the root canal Thursday morning though I had to drive almost 2 hours to Gaylord to see an endodontist, same one I'd seen for a double root canal quite a few years ago. Hal volunteered to go with me and drive me home. That was very sweet. My jaw was still painful yesterday, from inflammation of the gums. Feeling better today, I assume it will just improve now as the days go by.

The pizza tonight was very good. The wheat/white flour crust was deep and seasoned with garlic, onion, oregano and basil. And on top of the sauce was pepperoni, Canadian bacon, beer bratwurst, broccoli, mushrooms, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. It was accompanied with a Red Sky beer from the Frankenmuth brewery.

Now we're watching a little TV, a documentary about the rise and fall of the 3rd Reich. Then a little Doctor Who documentary at 9 pm.

Ha, I forgot to publish this last night so it's a day late. I guess the documentaries were too fascinating to ignore.

edit (removed redundancies)

No comments: