Friday, September 20, 2013

Oops, Happy Belated Birthday, Hal

I may have missed wishing my wonderful husband "Hal" a happy birthday on my blog but I did not neglect him on his day itself. I made him his favorite dinner which is what he seems to want every year. Again it was roast chicken with giblet/bread stuffing, home grown green beans, gravy, no potatoes, he prefers just stuffing with gravy, a nice white wine and for dessert, blueberry pie made with Michigan berries. He told me it was very good. I know I enjoyed it. He got a couple flannel shirts, too. Funnily enough one of them was an exact match to the one he was wearing. I can't help it if I can't remember what I bought him the year before.

So, not that he even cares whether I mentioned it here or not, Happy Belated Birthday, Hal! Hope you had fun.

No comments: