Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm in a Foul Mood

I woke up with it. I'm frustrated. I'm overeating and I'm doing it when I'm not hungry because I'm BORED!!!! It's probably cabin fever plus BOREDOM. It's sunny outside, and it's supposed to be in the 30s today but then drop into the 10s later this week and I am SICK of it. I've got all this stuff to do around the house but that stuff is BORING too. Who wants to do housework? Not me, I've always hated it. DH is at his hunting camp (no worries, he's not hunting, he's just bored too and needs to get away, at least he has a place to go.)

I can't go anywhere, I have responsibilities, 2 dogs and 5 ducks. I can't just pick up the dogs and visit my mom again, I can't ask my neighbor to look after my ducks for 2 weeks again so soon. So I'm stuck, there is NOTHING on TV, and even if there was I'd just vegetate in front of it and EAT.

I suppose I could start crocheting the monster afghan I was working on last winter but I'm not in the mood. I should have ripped it apart when it was only 5 inches long after I realized it was about 8 feet wide. But I'd put so much work into it at that point I just kept going. I've got lost of sewing projects I could start but that takes effort and I'm not in the mood to make an effort!

Luna is limping, her rear paw has a deep cut in one pad so a long walk with the dogs is out though I know she'd want to do it anyway. Plus, she was limping last week and I couldn't find anything wrong with her foot. Guess I didn't look very well so I'm mad at myself for not taking better care of her. This morning I've applied Bag Balm to all her paws in case dry feet is what caused the crack in the first place. I've been using antibiotic ointment in the crack itself.

Perhaps I should play a nice symphony on my stereo. I haven't listened to any music lately unless you include what they play on the Weather Channel during the local forecasts. It sounds like some new age thing right now. It's not what I'm in the mood for either. Yeah, that's what I'll do, pick some classical. Build a puzzle. Turn the TV off for a while and find something to do other than surf the Internet. It hasn't been that exciting either.

Heck, it's not even February!!!!!

No comments: