I've been working on and off since my previous post on the Edwardian Lady Sibyl. I finished the last row last night. The pattern calls for 18 dc shells for that row but almost nobody did that. I didn't either, instead I did a 2nd 12 dc shell row and I think it looks plenty ruffly. The first photo is after the 10 dc row was finished, the closeup after the first 12 dc.
Through 10 dc shell row
Later today I'll start the final edging with consists of a lot of loops and shells around the top edge.
I also have to turn in my 4 items to the County Fair which starts tomorrow. I've chosen two cardigans; Anemone and Lattice and still have to choose which 2 shawls to bring.