Thursday, March 6, 2008

Random Thoughts

I'll bet there are a lot of blogs out there with "random thoughts" as a title. Bloggers, thy names are "Repetition".

I am tired, I ought to go to bed and fall asleep reading.

I felt fairly refreshed today. It was almost as though spring was just around the corner. No matter that it's dropping back into the low 20's (f) for the next 3 days and into the single digits at night. I preferred the sunny 34f we had today. Forty would be better though.

My seed/potato order has not arrived yet, I'm not sure if it's even been shipped.

Both my ankles feel as though they have shin splints. My ankle boots did not have enough support for the mushy snow encountered on my 1/4 mile long driveway. And/or perhaps I'm not ready for two 45 minute fast walks in 3 days.

I still have not ordered any chickens. I have almost 2 months before the feed store sends out its order. I did contact a local farm about acquiring Muscovy ducklings. They should have some available in May.

Luna and I played with the Frisbee this afternoon. She had a wonderful time. Rocket laid around and watched.

Hal and I (Hal is my husband's pseudonym in case anyone wonders) are eating too many Paczkis (Polish donuts). But they are soooooo good!!

I am reading "Proven Guilty" by Jim Butcher. His Dresden Files books are very fun to read.

Tonight's dinner was pork loin chops baked with rice and mushrooms in cream of chicken soup. Salad and steamed broccoli on the side. Gingerale for beverage. Paczkis for dessert. (I did mention those before, right?)

I'm sure there are more thoughts randomly wandering about my head but as they're too hard to pin down they'll just have to wait for some other day to be exposed.

No comments: