Monday, May 31, 2021

Birthday

Well, barring the pain, my birthday actually got better as the day went on. Spent time with my dogs, letting them chase me around the property on the golf cart. Ziggy running flat out looking extremely happy was a joy to behold.  Wish I could have taken photos.

Hal and I, one of his brother's and our friend John went to dinner at Rosa's. I had the shrimp pasta and chicken corn chowder. There was 3 cheese bread with baked garlic an alfredo sauce for dipping as an appetizer. For dessert Hal and I split their almond cream cake. 



They were very busy, haven't seen a crowd like that or heard crowd noise since 2019. It was kind of awesome though we could barely hear each other speak!

When we returned to the farm we had a campfire with the dogs, Kaylee, Ziggy and Seamus and drank some whiskey. The pups had a ton of mini milk bones and then a pigs ear each though Seamus didn't seem to know what to do with it, Ziggy consumed his, and Kaylee played with hers for a good hour, throwing it in the air and carrying it around before finally eating it. Good times.

No comments: