Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Two Weeks on Keto

Well, Hal and I have been on this keto diet for a little over 2 weeks now. He isn't as strict as me as he is still drinking about 2 ounces of juice every morning to try to stave off any possible gout attacks. At least I found a lower carb version of his favorite juice.

So far he has lost about 5.2 pounds and I have lost a hair under 10. On any other diet I've been on it's taken me months to get to this point with a lot more exercise than my 2-4 mile walks every day. Of course we didn't give up so many foods that we love either. I'm certainly not hungry though, nor am I craving anything yet, either.

Can't really say I'm noticing my clothes fitting any better but I am sure that will come. At least I hope so. Hal says his pants feel a little looser.

I've also been lifting my dumbbells again which reminds me I have one more round to do today so I had better get to it.

No comments: