Monday, February 11, 2019

No Puppies for Kaylee

Last Thursday Kaylee was spayed. It's kind of sad that she can't have puppies now, they would have been beautiful but we don't need more puppies, there are always puppies, and older dogs out there needing homes. The hard part since then has been keeping her quiet, not jumping up and down, etc. I've managed til today when she jumped the fence to play with the neighbor's dogs who came into the yard. It's only a 30 inch high fence but I am sure it didn't help those stitches in her belly. But I don't think it did any real damage either.

I took in a urine sample that morning as well since she had been treated for a UTI and trace amounts of blood were also detected. Unfortunately, though the bacteria seems to be gone there is still blood so a sample has been sent off to MSU (MI state university) for analysis. I hope nothing serious will be discovered. I should hear something in another week.

No comments: