Friday, February 15, 2019

Drumroll, Please

Well, it's only been 3.5 weeks but yesterday when I weighed myself I dropped into the high 160s. I haven't seen that in probably 20 years. I thought my goal was going to be 165 but I've decided to shoot for 155. It's likely my weight loss will slow down before then but I'm not feeling hungry, deprived or frustrated so I'll just keep on going for now. Hal is going right along with me having also decided to drop 5 pounds more than his original decision.

It probably helps that last night for Valentine's dinner I made a keto friendly pizza, opened a bottle of chianti, first alcohol of any kind in these 3.5 weeks and made a pumpkin cheesecake mousse for dessert.  I only ate 3/4 of my pizza, only 6 oz of wine and half my mousse. I just wasn't as hungry as I used to be. I did enjoy what I had though.

Low carb pizza

No comments: