Monday, July 14, 2014

One Week Later

I have fully recovered from my bout of food poisoning. I still was the only one who became ill but if it was some sort of stomach bug, no one else got that either. On a positive note, I lost 2 pounds. Not exactly the way one ought to lose weight but I had to look at the bright side. Whatever it was it did knock me for a loop so I didn't get a heck of a lot done but I did start working on my sweater again and finished one sleeve and started the other. I also put the first coat of stain on the shed Hal built onto the garage. So the week wasn't a total loss.

I also received the reconditioned phone I ordered from Net10 after realizing the cell phone signal was just not going to return reliably to this area. With tax and shipping it cost just over $15. It's a pretty good phone. I get a good signal and also hear voices a lot better than with my old LG900g which I thought was a pretty great phone. I was wrong for almost 3 years. The new phone is a 2 year old Samsung CDMA, model SCH-s380c. I am very pleased with it.

Raining right now, supposed to be unseasonably cool and wet tomorrow. Maybe I'll post again.

No comments: