Thursday, December 2, 2021

The Palace is Lighting Up

 So in the few days since my last post we've accomplished a few things. Hal installed a lot of lighting while I installed more outlets and sanding more drywall mud lumps off the floor. Here are photos of our lights.

walk-in closet light
I wanted something a little different for a ceiling fan in my sewing room, aka the 3rd bedroom so I went with this leafy look
sewing room light

kitchen island pendants
I like how the fan is actually hidden underneath the light. Same light only smaller for the guest bath.
master bath fan/light
The vanity light is the same style as the walk-in closet.
master bath vanity light
I had to go with a white fan in the guest room because I could not find a bright brass one to match the brass bed.
guest bedroom fan
The master bedroom, living room and TV room fans are the same model just different colors. Not only do they have a light on the bottom but on top there is a dimmer light that can be used as a night light.

master bedroom fan

I need to get more decorative lights for some of these but at least the lights work.
guest bath vanity light
Hal also installed the 5th and last ceiling fan in the TV room today but as it looks just like the living room and master bedroom fans I didn't bother taking a photo.

No comments: