Friday, December 3, 2021

Kitchen Cabinet Delivery

 Last Tuesday, my kitchen cabinets were delivered to the house. The guys were nice enough to carry them all the way through the garage into the kitchen. Unfortunately when it was time to bring in the last, tallest, heaviest, custom oven cabinet, they dropped one end. which cracked one side at the base and split the face frame leg on the opposite side. So my kitchen designer has ordered a replacement which believe it or not may actually arrive before the end of the year! She and I were both worried because of the pandemic situation and lack of labor, etc that it would be a couple months. We can't put up the wall of cabinets without this one as they all build off of it.

We need to unbox them fairly soon to see if any have damage that require replacement. Hal isn't quite interested in doing that yet. I may have to start myself though the one I need to start with is smack in the middle of this pile.

One cabinet was unboxed by the delivery guys because the only way to get the Super Susan which is 3' x3'  through the door was to turn it while carrying it. I really like how the door came out. For some reason the photo will not load so you'll have to imagine it. In the above photo the cabinet is on the far right side.





No comments: