Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Ring Disaster Averted!

 In a small series of mishaps, my wedding ring too a plunge today into the toilet drain in the master bath. I had put it into my pocket to keep it from scratching the shower surround we were installing and it fell out when I pulled out my phone to read a text. Didn't realize at the time that the noise of something hitting the floor was my ring and not a screw. When I realized it was missing a couple hours later I couldn't find it anywhere and surmised it must be in the drain. Fortunately for me Hal decided, after I left for home, to make a strainer he placed at the outside cleanout and poured water down the drain. Lo and behold out came my ring. We're both surprised it worked. He has now blocked the drain from further such problems.

my nearly lost forever treasure

a little blue painters tape works wonders

No comments: