Monday, November 22, 2021

Ember

 I was lucky enough, through Kaylee's original owner, Dave, to find a puppy for my sister. Met the guy who bought 2 of Kaylee's sisters which he had bred to an AKC registered dog named Cash. Between Abby and Sadie there were 17 puppies. Abby's were born on Sept 7 and Sadie's on Sept 27th. My friend Tom and I drove out to his house on Friday and I asked for one showing retriever tendencies and she also seemed to be the biggest of the 11 still available, one of Abby's daughters. So Kaylee is an aunt, just like Luna was Lyra's aunt. Kind of cool.

My sister named her Ember and will finally get to meet her mid December. Here are some photos in no particular order.

trying to keep up with the big dogs

we visited John and Seamus before we got home

last night Kaylee made peace with her

yes, another photo

nope, nothing to see here

don't know what it was but it must have been important

we stopped just before we got home for her to pee, (she didn't)

day I brought her home

This is Abby, Ember's mom and Kaylee's sister.

No comments: