Sunday, November 7, 2021

The 4 Bedrooms are Painted!

I first started with the master bedroom with the fancy one coat Behr Dynasty paint in color Thundercloud. Dynasty is unforgiving, thick, dries too quickly and still left pinholes of white primer showing through (requiring a 2nd coat) as well as roller marks. At $50 a gallon, not worth it! I finished this room after finishing the other 3 bedrooms using the Behr Ultra Premium. All the paints are in an eggshell finish, one step up from flat/matte.
obvious roller marks

MBR hall looking into living room
I stopped working on the master while I painted the other bedrooms using Behr Premium Ultra, cheaper and easier to use. First the small bedroom, aka my sewing room. The color is called Lunaria, sort of a yellow tinted cream.
Next I did the guest room in a yellow tinted green called rejuvenation.
Next I did the other large bedroom which will be used as the TV room/den and is wired for surround sound speakers. The color is a blue tinted green called Thai Basil. The photo is just after the first coat. I know in these photos the colors look very similar but they're not. I need better lighting but Hal hasn't installed any of the lights in the bedrooms yet.
If I get better photos, I'll put them in a later post. Off to build a fence now though. No paining today.

No comments: