The other shawl is the Catkins also from ravelry.com and created by yarnpumpkin. Here it is blocked. Because it is microfiber, aka 100% acrylic it needed to be steam blocked. I just got it damp, pinned it out, then used my trusty steam iron held about a half inch above the fabric and kept pushing the steam button till I had gone over the whole thing twice. It held its shape well as can be seen from the outdoor shots.
I did add beads to the bottom edge, 8 mm purple and black beads that I had bought when I visited Hal's sister a year or so ago. I couldn't get anything bigger than 6 mm up here and the holes were too small for the yarn. I gave this shawl to Hal's sister when I went down for a baseball game at Tiger Stadium last month. She really seemed to like it.