Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bit of an Ice Storm

Last time I was outside, around 7:30 PM EDT there was at least a quarter inch of ice on the ground. Had to wear my spiked boots to even walk on the deck without falling. It's still going on, could be half an inch out there for all I know. It's been a cold, mostly miserable April weather-wise this year. And when I check the forecast in the morning by the afternoon they've changed it 2 or 3 times and always the temperatures go down. Getting a little tired of this.

But in other news, the shawl goes on. Finished up the first skein of yarn this morning and this is what it looks like.
I'll attach another skein tomorrow and keep on going till I've decided it's big enough to add the edging. I'm also still plugging away on the hexagons for the afghan but there isn't really any reason to show more photos of those till I do something with them.

That's it for now.

No comments: