Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Photo Time

I've been taking lots of photos in the last week and only downloaded them today when I ran out of space on my 32 MB card. I've got dog pictures and duck pictures and pictures of melting snow. All the usual things one sees when walking around a swamp every day. So I ought to post a few before I forget yet again.

The ducks are able to swim again, the creek is running and the ice in the middle has opened up into quite a large area. Even Luna joined in. She loves getting wet.


Luna also enjoyed a few wrestling matches with Chance, her little buddy from one street over. He lives just up the street from Yogi and Tank.

Rocket however, enjoyed laying about a lot and seemed very happy that the culvert emptying the pond into the creek has thawed enough that he can have a drink.

This was a good day.

No comments: