Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Few Dogs at the Lake

Back on July 21 my friend and I took our 3 dogs to Jewell Lake for a swim. Mr Mike, an English Setter, and Luna retrieved a dummy till we got tired of throwing it while Rocket lazed around on the bank or occasionally in the shallows.

I thought it was about time I posted a few photos.

Luna really liked to leap after the thrown dummy, unless she decided Mikey was closer, then she'd just wade off and wait till the next throw.


Now and then Mikey seemed to protest Luna winning most of the races so he'd try to get his own piece.

These photos aren't all from the same retrieve but they might as well have been.

I need to call my friend and set up another lake date. And there may be another dog, he says he got Mikey a little sister.

No comments: