Saturday, March 19, 2022

One Finished Window

 Out of 13 total, 11 in the house proper and 2 in the garage, we have finished 1 window. This is the one in out bedroom. We wanted it done as well as the baseboard trim so we could move our massive sleigh bed into the room and not have to move it again. We succeeded, and then apparently got tired because we haven't worked on the house itself in a week except for moving in more stuff and moving things around. Plus, Hal and I tapped 10 maple trees and are attempting to get a small quantity of maple syrup this year. I think I'm feeling a bit burned out.


I like the 2-color scheme, it's different and it's faster priming and painting wood white than it is to put 3 coats minimum (according to the directions) of polyurethane over stain.

I bought new lamps, too
It has been nice to be sleeping in our own bed again.

No comments: