Saturday, March 19, 2022

My New Closet

 Having moved into our main bedroom we decided to get the same closet system for my reach-in closet. Hal gets the walk-in off the master bathroom. It was already getting annoying walking back and forth to the guest room to find all my clothes every morning. I bought 2 units, the same one as the guest room but able to use it to the full 96" length and a second 60" unit to fill out the rest of the 164" closet. It was easier to install this time as we'd already done it before. 

The only bad thing that happened was a 24" shelf falling down and hitting me on the head and thumb while trying to make an adjustment. That hurt, and still does 3 days later. At least I didn't need an emergency room visit.
It was a glancing blow.
My closet is filling up fast. I've made a decision if I can't find room in my closet or bureau for all my clothes except winter coats, I will need to get rid of stuff. I know I have more clothes than I need anyway.
still a little room left

No comments: