Wednesday, January 5, 2022

THE KITCHEN CABINETS ARE IN!

 Yes, we're not quite finished, there are a couple of panels to be installed, cabinet doors to be adjusted and knobs handles to attach but the big goal of having all the cabinets installed has been met. It is enough that I have the flooring scheduled for the 12th of January. Now that will make the place really feel like a home!


The island ended up being 4inches closer to the stove wall than called for in my original plan, but I'll just live with it as it's too late to change now.

I also called the KD about templating the counter and she said the appliances should be on site. I called the appliance seller about delivery, and she said the counters should be done first. Besides which the refrigerator, ordered in January 2020 is still not in and she doesn't want to set up a bunch of deliveries and installations, but do it all at once... So, while I figure that all out, at least I'll have a floor in 2 weeks@

No comments: