Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Bathrooms

 Today I vacuumed up as much dust as I could in preparation for the LVP flooring going down tomorrow. I already did more leveling and sanding the previous 2 days, I needed the dust to settle out before I finished vacuuming. At the same time, M started installing the LVP flooring in the master bath. Hal created the luan oval toscrew the toilet flange onto and leave the floor floating.



This was unexpected, Hal and I were happy with his taking charge and getting all the kitchen cabinets installed. After he got a few rows in Hal installed the toilet and removed the toilet in the guest bath for Stanson's installers to run the new flooring into there. I am looking forward to seeing this happen!

Hal and M also placed the vanity in the master bath, top isn't glued down yet but it's ready to be worked on as soon as we have the time. 

They also unboxed the guest bath vanity and I was happy to see both vanities and tops were in great shape. They've been sitting in the garage since summer, and you never know the state anything is in until you look.


No comments: