Friday, October 22, 2021

Picked the Great Room Wall Color

 I finally picked the paint color for the living room/dining room/kitchen combo but not before testing 4 more samples on the wall. The chosen one is Behr Sand Pearl and it's top row second from the right. 

I also started painting the master bedroom and hall in Behr Dynasty Thundercloud. Dynasty is the $50 1 coat paint they tout on TV. Yes, it's pretty much one coat but it dries too fast to avoid roller marks so I will get the regular Behr Premium Ultra Scuff Defense for the remainder of the house and probably go over the Dynasty walls because of the obvious marks on the wall. Very, very annoying..

I also had my painter whom I hired to do the remainder of the ceilings in the house Behr Permafrost in the master bedroom. I have always wanted to look up at blue sky in the morning. It's obvious here with white walls but now it looks white against the blue walls!

ceiling

Thundercloud in MBR hall

Master bedroom north corner

Dynasty roller marks

master bedroom hall looking into bath



No comments: