Saturday, January 26, 2019

Thanksgiving 2018

Thanksgiving was fun. It was my first one in this house since I moved here 18 years ago. Till now it has been with Hal's parents every year. I invited my neighbor John and his dog Seamus. And my brother was here, too. Hadn't seen him in a little over 3 years. He seems to really like Kaylee, who likes him a lot, too. Ziggy was not ignored either. There was plenty of puppy love to go around.

Dinner was turkey, of course, and mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn (forgot the green beans and the corn, but managed to get the corn done at the last minute). gravy, mushrooms, and wine. Then blueberry and pumpkin pie. Everyone was well fed. The dogs got a bit here and there, too.

I know someone took photos of the table but I can't find them, so you'll jusst have to believe me that it looke good.







No comments: