Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2 Years with Ziggy

May I have a biscuit?
Two years ago today I (and my neighbor who held him on the way home) picked Ziggy out of 7 puppies, all nearly identical at the Iosco County animal shelter. He's been a joy to have around, Luna seems to adore him, and he adores her. He seems to like me and Hal, too. Haven't taken any photos of him today but here are some of the more recent ones.
pausing
He really loves running around outside, wrestling with Luna and chasing squirrels. He has yet to catch any but he has come close. He still very much acts like a puppy and has way more energy than I know what to do with. we take multiple walks in the woods daily and he is in fact whining this very moment to have walk number 2. So I'll just publish these and get to it.
It's up there and I want it.

No comments: