Friday, February 26, 2010

Uncle Butch is in the Hospital

My dog sitter, neighbor, friend has been in the hospital the last few days, having some mild heart attacks and a little pneumonia. Found out tonight he's got a 90% blockage in at least one artery and some sort of leak in the heart. I got my information 3rd hand so I don't know what kind of leak they're talking about. I do know they want to insert a stent into the artery and are going to send him across state to Munson Hospital in/near Traverse City. I think that's where he had his quintuple bypass almost 10 years ago. I sure hope everything goes well.

In the meantime I am going over to their house several times a day to take care of Yogi and Tank. They don't know what's going on, only that mom and dad aren't home. It's a waiting game now.

No comments: