Thursday, September 30, 2021

Flooring!

 SO Hal's sister went with me to Alpena to look at luxury vinyl plank flooring today. I showed her all the ones I brought home to show Hal, and the couple that he only saw in photos. I picked one of the ones in the photos. Brought it home and Hal approved. Then she and I took it over to the house and set it on the floor with little daylight was left and the few interior lights on. it did look different than under the fluorescent lights in the store.

Here is how the sample looked in the store. It's the bottom sample of the 3 in the photo.

And here is how it looked at the Palace. It looks darker but the photos were taken with different cell phones as well. 
It's made by Southwind, Authentic Plank, color is Frontier. Just have to figure out how much of the house to use it in and order it sometime after the heating is figured out.

No comments: