Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Kitchen Cabinet Hardware

 Last Saturday I chose the cabinet knobs and pulls for my kitchen. They're by Jeffrey Alexander in oil rubbed bronze. I thought I had also chosen the faucets, Delta Mateo in Venetian bronze but Hal didn't like the square lines of it so I went with the more rounded Leland which I was able to find still in stock at Home Depot. The 2 faucets seem to be coming from separate warehouses so I hope they match. One is actually out for delivery, the other at the end of the week so I'll know fairly soon. 

The photo shows the color on the bottom set, the upper handle just shows the other sizes I can get. We're going with the oval knob not the square one.

on top of the cabinets
The next photo shows a nice walnut butcher block sample which goes well with everything. Would be an interesting choice for my island, but probably won't be doing it; depends on cost, and apparently wood prices for such things are going up September 1. Plus it's possible Hal may be able to make me one so I'll just go with the laminate for now. Sure is pretty though.
natural walnut

No comments: