Thursday, February 4, 2021

Christmas 2020

Despite the pandemic and certain idiot politicians, Hal and I and the pups celebrated the holidays with my sister K and her boyfriend/fiancé M and their dog Lyra, We had a great time. K and I baked a lot of cookies while the men had a good old time hunting deer. (I usually only hunt during the November season).

Neither I nor my sis became sick, one of us if not both usually get some type of flu. I cannot attribute to robust immune systems so much as to the fact people who were actually sick with whatever stayed home! 

But back to Christmas. We had 2 guests for Christmas dinner, my friends from Barton City, John and Tom, we had ham and lots of sides and of course, pies for dessert. No one went hungry and everyone seemed pleased. 

waiting for their stockings?


Looking forward to the next Christmas, hopefully at our new home.



No comments: