Wednesday, April 18, 2018

But Where is Spring?

I think it must have happened in February when it stopped snowing for so so long the snow melted and we even had highs in the 40s and 50s. April though has been below average for temperatures, running in the 30s and now and then a 40 degree day. It has not been a pleasant spring at all, in fact it's been more like mid-winter.

April 4th we had a snowstorm and got about 9 inches of snow. I'd post pictures but they look pretty much like what I am about to post from the 4 day storm of April 13-17. Fifteen to 18 inches of heavy, wet, heart attack snow. I shoveled enough to get out the doors and leave a spot for the dogs on the deck, as well as make the stairs safer to go up and down. Otherwise, I'm just going to wait for it to melt. It's only 34 so far today and cloudy, so I don't have much hope for today even though it could possibly reach 39/40.

Enjoy.
Bambi Highway, aka the trail into the swamp

the view from my living room window

birds feeding

home

Luna in the driveway

there's a pond in there somewhere

Ziggy in the driveway

Ziggy just off the driveway, I think, it's hard to tell

No comments: