Thursday, February 16, 2017

I'm Making a Poncho!

I've never had one, I've sort of always wanted one but not something that reeks of the 1970's or something out of a Clint Eastwood movie, though technically, those were probably serapes. This one is teal blue in color though you can't tell from my photo. It's almost half done though this photo only shows 1/4. But here it is as of a couple days ago. Heck I only started 3 days ago and haven't worked on it as often as I would like. It's amazing how other things have to get done first, like grocery shopping, eye exams, housework, etc.
front bottom half
The whole front side is done and I'm working on the identical back half then I stitch them together and add a border. Exciting! heh, heh

Oh it's the Let's Party Poncho from redheart.com.

No comments: