Monday, May 30, 2016

Photos from Christmas 2015 and Early 2016

I have been so busy I haven't been posting. I know I play too many Facebook games and am trying to wean myself off those. I get so much more done not wasting time doing stupid things!

While looking at my photos I and past blog posts I realized I haven't posted any of the dogs during the holidays or really any other time. So, here are a few from then and later in January.
The Christmas tree
I had bought Luna a nice Serta dog bed from Sam's Club because it was a great deal, it has great cushioning for the arthritic older dog, and also cooling gel. I should have bought 2 because Ziggy decided he wanted it for himself.

My wonderful sister-in-law, Hal's sister, went and got me another at a different SC, when the first store no longer had any. Now they are content.
 Although, occasionally, Ziggy still wants to be wherever Luna is. Especially if she is eating something.

 Lyra came to visit at Christmas, of course.
  Ziggy snoozing happily on his bed.
For some reason I can't remember, Luna panicked Christmas morning and just had to climb onto my lap to be rescued. Poor thing is such a nervous Nellie!
Luna in my lap

No comments: