Friday, August 17, 2018

More Kaylee Photos

Not much new to report. Kaylee has been going to the front door and whining or ringing the bells I have hanging there to go outside. But sometime tonight neither Hal nor I noticed he making the giant pee spot in the same place in the kitchen she used a few days ago. Apparently, the odor eliminator stuff I have is too old and is ineffective. I couldn't find anything at the local Meijer grocery store last week so I will have to check Wal-Mart next.

In the meantime, Ziggy is barking at her now more than growling at her. I hope that is a good sign. She is still trying to get him to play and wants to lay next to him, sometimes he allows it, within reason, whatever his reasons are. Here are some of the latest photos.
She digs holes under the deck like Ziggy does

Kaylee in her hole
Kaylee has been discovering water is her friend. Here she is in the front half of what I have named "Rocket's Pool". He used to lay in the back half and Luna in the front. (There is a small downed cedar tree spitting the pool in half.) After Rocket died she took over the back half and Ziggy the front though he never laid in it like my Rocket and Luna did. I wonder how long it will take Kaylee to decide to lay down in it, too. Probably as soon as she discovers she likes mud.
Kaylee has discovered the swamp
She throws herself against the door when she wants in
This last picture happened tonight. Kaylee was there first. I wasn't watching but when I looked again there was Ziggy, too. She was still there when he lay down so maybe there is hope they will be friends eventually.
Under the deck yet again

No comments: