Thursday, August 2, 2018

It's Been Hectic

I thought I would post this yesterday but Kaylee is becoming a little maniac. She got diarrhea yesterday and I took her to the vet in Lincoln this morning. Coccidia. She's on a liquid to control the parasite and a pill to stiffen up the poo. She's feeling better, and is eating like a horse.The last 2 days she'd been eating a lot less. Today I can't seem to stop her eating.  Right now she is wrestling with a fake lambswool dog bed. Here are some photos from her arrival Tuesday and today, Thursday.

July 31
Coming home

Ziggy avoiding Kaylee
a few cheap dollar store toys
August 2

I'm a little worried that Ziggy still growls at her and doesn't really want anything to do with Kaylee. I hope he wasn't liking being an only dog and this is just temporary. But he is 7.5 years old. Luna was only 5 when I got him. Fingers crossed things will improve soon.
a little closer but not buddies yet
 She learned to climb stairs yesterday but is getting better today.
Up towards the deck
relaxing before more mayhem

No comments: