Sunday, July 29, 2018

Puppy Visit Number 3

Today Ms Judy and I went out for my 3rd visit with Kaylee. It's been 8 days since we went last time and she is bigger, more playful, actually paid attention to us (it may have helped that mom Marlee was outside the garage) and even made a little bark at the rope attached to the garage door. She is so freaking adorable! I sure hope the Zigman likes her.
Kayle is the one at the top. 
Some of the puppies have already gone to their new homes. I think there were 6 left but one was off with one of the granddaughters.
pausing with the ball
 
Back to napping

We spent nearly 2 hours there today. The owner told us that just today Marlee essentially kicked the pups out. She doesn't want to feed them anymore, and the vet said they could go to their new homes any time. So, I've worked it out, Judy and I will go pick her up Tuesday afternoon. I need to finish puppy-proofing my house now!

No comments: