Tuesday, December 13, 2022

The 2 Livingroom WIndows are Done!

 Hal finished the first window last week, and after I stained and varnished the remaining pieces yesterday, he installed them today in the right-hand window. It looks great, I'm very glad we decided to use all stained pieces for the great room unlike the white framing we are doing in the bedrooms and bathrooms. We aren't panning on doing anymore trim work this year, our annual guests will be here in a few days.

That little plant stand to the right I purchased downstate at Fabulous Finds on Monday. I bought a lot of interesting things there. I got a nice deal on a large painting that I hung in the guest room today. $32.49 plus tax. I good deal, I think. Might need something on either side, not sure what though.
A got a few more pieces of wall art, some of them sculptural metal. I placed the one that has shelves in the left corner of the living room and another next to the fireplace. I want to move the one on the right a couple inches to the right.

A few other pieces I still haven't hung. One of these days....


No comments: