Thursday, March 2, 2023

More Decor

 Before Christmas last year, I went downstate and spent a few days with Hal's sister. We had a great time, got to see her new condo as well as the new homes of 2 of her brothers. We also went shopping. I managed to find all sorts of things to hang on my walls at home, most of them at a resale shop called Fabulous Finds.

On the left side is a black metal corner shelf unit which is decorated for Christmas. On the top shelf is a red lantern I also bought. Another metal wall hanging that I think fills the space nicely between the cabinet and the stove. I do think I want to move it a couple inches to the right. 

In the guest room my sister-in-law saw this at the same shop, and it now resides above the bed as you can see. I need a couple "somethings" on either side for balance, I think. 

Perhaps, I also need more pillows on the bed...


No comments: